2009年6月1日星期一

tagged by keely,yi shiuan and khai jye =.=

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?

ermm...forehead?



2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

hot,pening kepala.....(a bit excited,help my mom drove back from karak to mentakab,wakaka)



3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?

ah dai,when in her bday party^^



4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?

think so...



5.Will you ever donate blood?

I hope so (but hor,i scared later pengsan liao still need ppl donate for me...lol)



6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

ermmm....dont know



7. Do you want someone to be dead?

I'm peace lover :p



8. What does your last text message say?

pei ying,told me dont sad wor...wuwuwuwu T_T



9.What are u thinking right now?

my mind too random now =.=



10. Do you want someone to be with you now?

what if I want?



11.What was the time you went to bed last night?

12:30am,but whole night cant sleep la,i want my bed T_T



12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

at Al-Ikhsan...wheeeeee^^



13.Is someone on your mind right now?

Yes,Yunho and Robert Pattinson..XD <<

(wei,you enough liao ah,dont keep robert pattinson ok? XD)



14.Who was the last person who text you?

pei ying



TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

1.ah dai (I know u vry likey one,haha)

2.nobuta

3.meng hawl

4.kai chin

5.xiao bin

6.sherman (2nd tagged,sorry :p)

7.firstaider (u not free de la,no need do la,haha)

8.c ling!!!

9.siaw yen

10.small bear



15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

queen sure with king la :p



16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?

male



17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?

I dont know...haha



18. What is no. 1 studying about?

Upper six physics class in SMKM



19. When was the last time you chatted with them?

who? =.=



20. Is no. 4 single?

ermmm...yes?haha,sorry not sure :p



21.Say something about no. 2.

stationery lover



22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?

I know he want LONG HAIR de,haha



23.Describe no. 9.

oh,this one...





*skipped* wakaka...



vry pretty girl *she said de* :p





24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?

wont la,so gentlemen...lol



25. Do you like 8?

yala yala,dont excited =.="



I wonder how many person will do out of 10?ha...



1 条评论: