2009年6月14日星期日

A dont know how to say de trip

part 1

Really dont know is fate or what,suddenly can go suddenly cant go.But at last,I am here,penang.Before go got a bit excited la,go play ma,sure happy de^^but dont know why I got the feeling of "something will happen".So my feeling before go the trip is excited + aware = peace (is that same as the wave theory?crest + trough =no wave<

Before go,I still blogging before sleep.And that night I sleep on 1:00am++,but not really sleep dao actually.When the next day have to go anywhere or do any special thing(for me special la),I sure insomnia on that night.== sleep only 2 and half hours then have to wake up and bath and get ready to schl.By right I should say I lay 2 and half hours until almost 4am,then wake up and bath.after reached schl for a while,finally the schl guard woke up and open the schl gate for us to wait inside schl compound(before that everybody wait at the road side ==)I just awaiting the bus to arrive cause I started to feel sleepy and eye pain T_T.But cant really sleep in the bus also.Because too sudden I go this trip,many of my friends dont even know I got go,they like saw a vry surprising thing when saw me==

We have a ride on ferry(but just for fun...lol)My memory immediately back to the year that I was only 4 years old,have a ride on ferry too.that time was on night,that time
I feel like almost touching the sea water,I really thought thr was shark in thr when my mom cheated us(maybe she want let us scared and becareful so that not drop into sea..lol),sea water at night was dark,cannot see anything beside light,I really scared as I cant see the destination,like we will "swallow" by the sea if unawareness. But this time I dont have this feeling already of course,instead I like can "feel" the feeling of "loneliness" of every passenger thr,like they going to leave somewhere.

After check in the hotel,we straight went to war museum.This place nice!At first we all thought museums are vry bored de place,some ppl still said that dont go thr so long,but...haha.We definitely enjoy thr!Nothing but the activity of walk through the terowong and climb the stair when come out from the terowong,haha.And of course we learn something(sejarah) thr.we visit every place built the japanese soldiers and tried to imagine thier life in thr.When we walk through the terowong,it get darker and darker until cant see anything,sir Lim was infront of me,he was the only one who got the torchlight.He keep help us guide our way.Then got a place inside have to lower down ur body and walk,suddenly ppl infront walk too fast and sir Lim also followed thier step,but inside thr many bent,as he walk over the bent,everybody behind him cant see anything,and then we kept screaming thr...lol.And I kept knocked my head inside T_T cause cant see the bent.The thing most geram is some of us bath dy before went to war museum,but inside...we all "play" until all sweaty,and feed mosquito inside T_T LOL.When climb the stair,really scared lo,scared my friend suddenly slip,then all ppl sure sayonara dy.haha,I also scared I am the one who slip and make all ppl....choi choi!!! XD

At night we went shopping at Queensbay mall.Nbt and me suddenly felt vry vry tired.We also no mood shopping dy,just simply walked around few shops and take dinner only.Tough the shopping centre quite high class,but shit la,the food court inside really @#$%@#$&@!!!I can confirm no nxt time!But got a funny thing between us(pei ying,nbt and me) before we went to bus,haha.How many times I told u 2,sure we 3 were the one who latest went to bus de!wuwuwu,later everybody blame on us T_T but after this we all felt funny and memorable when think of it. =)

That night we no water drink,nbt said want go somewhr near the hotel to buy,but,cbk told us the nearest shop also need a taxi to reach...so we decided asked the boss of restraunt inside the hotel to sell mineral water to us,luckily he willing to open the door,phew =)Then hor,we terus got sleep after brushed teeth,but someone kept knocked our room's door.Yuan lai was pei ying's "room service"...haha.she have to make sure whether our room got problem or not.Then I thought finally can sleep,but....they know why we 2 cant sleep la,no need say here...ngek ngek ngek!!! =p

Day 2,we have to wake up vry early in the morning as we went to penang hill to see sunrise,but failed ==I almost die inside the train when went up to penang hill,like lack of oxygen,vry crowded inside.The view thr,ok lo,windy and freshy.got feeling of jogging thr,haha.The sun in the morning really warm,only this period I like to stay under big big sun.if not sure sunburn,like what we got now...lol.And then botanical garden,heard some friends (wen wen they all) said got many unique flora,but honestly only the Canon Ball(a kind of tree) attracted me most..haha.When we walked around inside,we met a gang of form 5 guys(dunno thier name ==) at waterfall thr,they walk down the waterfall and kept took picture,then we whispered thr lo,vry good if they drooped thier camera and hp inside the water...then when we naik bus,that guys all wet when naik us,we only know that they really ter-slip into the water...wakakaka

p/s:I want went to bed dy as tomorrow got schl,so the story of penang trip to be continue,lol,bb and good nite.

没有评论: