2009年6月26日星期五

3rd by yi shiuan

Tagged by babee

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY..Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
never =)

Are you taken/single ?
Single

Do you like anyone right now?
yes

Ever had your heartbroken?
broken and dead long time ago

Miss anyone right now?
yes

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
the one who i longing for...

Last person to text you?
stated above

Last person you saw?
My parents

What was the last thing you said to someone?
good nite

Who is top in your top friends?
dai,nbt,krys,c ling,yen

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Myself,sometimes my mom^^

Who do you love most?
Family

Ever been in love?
=)

Who has hurt you the most?
yes,myself.

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
yes,everyone have one.

Are you happy?
In many way yes.

How many good friends do you have?
Many =)

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
I will listen because I dont want to forget

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
partner?no

Ever been cheated on?
yes

Ever been told someone loved you?
yes

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
hmmm...I didnt say but I meant it.

Not meant it?
No,I really meant it.

What is your idea of true love?
eternal and pure?

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No before i meet =)

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
yes,will more appreciate each other.

And here are the lucky friends. Bloggers as well. Don't ignore me ok? Haha..~

TAGGED:
-dont worry,not going to tag anyone-




what if i even failed to face myself honestly?

没有评论: