2009年6月7日星期日

coincidence in pasar...lol


This morning I pei mama went pasar to buy something(me good girl okay~*ehem*).Then I find parking first lo,let her go buy first.Then I went inside the fish stall there find her lo,as I reached the corner just beside the fish stall,I saw somebody very familiar,who is--sir Abdullah (father-in-law...LOL)I wanted to say halo to him but I scared wrong person== But as I go nearer to him,heard his voice,then I am sure I didn't see wrong person dy,haha.

Then what I did?sure said "good morning sir" to him la (me good student also =p).At that time he was choosing fish,wakaka. :p Then he quite surprised la(maybe scared let his student saw him go pasar instead of his wife,haha) *but hor,this only called good guy ma,love family,gentlemen,how good~nah,learn la guys,wakaka* Then he said "hey,hello girl,how are you?"and then he continue gossiping with the uncle who sell fish== Lol,that's all the story XD

p/s:to nbt,you're correct,he is a good "father-in-law" wakakaka

oh ya,friends,nxt time we go schl can ask him teach us how to choose fish le,haha :p


and not to forget mention about the survey which in my blog's sidebar.I felt quite interesting this time as every answer has a voted,haha,nice nice,keep on vote visitors(vote 1 time enough la of course)

没有评论: