2009年6月15日星期一

A dont know how to say de trip

part 2

After this we went to Kek lok si temple.This place I come once before,also 4 years old that time.But I totally cant remember everything here,just remember have to walk up vry long de distance only can reached...lol.Before go up the pagoda,thr's many stall at along side,here where we(me and nbt) bought ah dai and krys and our parents souvenir.^^we also took few picture at the pagoda.

Cant believe we have to go beach on 3:30pm++(forgot the time) under BIG BIG sun!When we reached Batu ferringi,honestly I got a bit dissapointed lo,1 of them is the beach not what I imagined,but still ok la,when we sat on the beach chair(dont know called what) and waiting for the sunset,that was the time I felt that the beach vry beautiful =) The beach provide a lot of games and activities,horse riding,banana boat,parachuting,motorboat....but I play non of them.Dont ask me why.Actually only sit on the beach and looking at sea and sky and do nothing is one of my "hobby" too..lol.We didn't go for sidewalk Bazaar at Batu ferringi but sit and waited for the sunset. Me and nbt not only "enjoy" see "beach boy"(who tanggal baju who know la,wakaka),and also vry leng zai de ang mo~~and here happened a funny thing in nbt too(but for her is MEMORABLE and SWEET de thing lo,wakakaka :p)And here we all end up with sunburn T_T LOL

Gurney drive become one of the place make us kept laughing at the bus when on journey back to home.As we learned a vry powerful de slogan here-ROJAK ROJAK...LOL.This place nice for gangs of friends come out eat and yam cha,but we dont know which stall delicious,and too many stalls make us dont know want eat what dy==and because really tired we also no mood eat dy,simply buy 1 and fullfill our stomach.The rest of ppl went to Gurney plaza shopping and walk walk while we 3 decided go back bus and chat and rest.And after almost 10 years time only I realised 1 thing from my friend(I not going to tell is who and dont ask also,as this not a proud and happy thing for that person).I nvr think that he/she can handle like this,like nothing happend,like small matter if compared with his/her life.At that moment I quiet for a while and suddenly got a feeling of wanna cry for his/her unfortuned or show symphatic to he/she,yet I know he/she neither need any of it.=) you always be my proud.stand by you.=)

you lose a thing,seem vry unfortuned,but you dont know you are actually gain from the others way.I know,but the weakest weakness of human is scared of losing something.

We back to hotel at 9:30pm,that night after bath we started packing things and discuss *something*...lol.Then suddenly someone knocked on our room's door,Thurn and jas...he wanted borrow pengunting kuku,then I got a lolipop unexpectedly...lol.tq^^

we sleep on almost 12:ooam that night,and also can heard some screaming and noisy sound BESIDE OUR ROOM!!!LOL...but I also fall asleep cause didn't sleep on the 1st night at here,haha.

Day 3,we take our luggage and went for breakfast at restraunt inside the hotel.Then heading to Bukit merah lake town for waterworld.Before go play water,sir Lim bring some of us to ecopark inside the waterworld thr,nice place to visit also.We sat in the chairlift to view the waterworld,and saw our friends playing water thr,they kept screaming and calling for thier name but non of them saw us...finally somebody saw us,haha.When sat on the chairlift,I just scared my slipper will jatuh...lol.After this we take lunch,chat with babee only know thier room no aircond...wakaka(laugh me aircond leak when on bus la!!!wakaka :p)Then me and nbt go play with wen wen they all,we only managed to play the tube slide and "jelly" before go back.This 2 really syok,but dont know why after play I got headache dy,like kena bangs on the wall...lol T_T
We ask ikan bilis,Thurn and sir Lim de son come in play the "jelly" with us due to lack of ppl to team up.Then nbt and me kept ask his son things about his father...lol,oh ya,forgot mention infront,his son really cute lo,like sami,white white fat fat and smooth smooth...lol.When on bus,we said that hopefully his son doesn't look like him when he grew up...wakaka.

The journey back to mentakab seems like vry fast,we already reached kl and then batu kapur thr without knowingly.On bus,the form 5 guys kept talk bout ikan bilis de funny things and laughing non stop,they really funny,haha.When they play and laughing thr,really look like budak kecik,haha.

Then all those who live at Taman rimba and that area de ppl all get off at Batu kapur.And ends our journey like this.

Sound like a happy trip izzit?
I feel like it seems lack of something,I dont know...

没有评论: