2009年5月16日星期六

TAS still young man!!!

Today is teacher's day.

I had my nap in the afternoon.And suddenly i saw my msg which sent by ah dai.
She had reminded me that today is teacher's day and she said she and nobuta already greet TAS!She asked me not to forget wor,so no choice la,since i know jor so must greet TAS lo (still think that pura-pura forgot and pass it like that de,haiz :p)

After get his hp number then i started to type msg.

me:"I wish a teacher who always 25 years old a happy happy teacher's day :D sincerely by (my name la of course)"cause he always said that he every year also 25 years old when we tuition add maths with him when form 4 & 5.I type like this,I dont expect he will reply a thank you.

but then...i quite surprised la...6AS1 friends,look his msg... :p

TAS:"Tq.but now ardy 28 yrs old,Ha ha."this what ah seng replied me.

nothing special,but...

1)I dont expect he will reply me a thank you i said jor.but he got lo (sorry lo,TAS :p)

2)When i am typing the msg,i thought an "uncle" like him dont know see short form de ma,so you all see,i tried to avoid any short form in the msg,but....the whole msg he sent back was totally in short form...=.= what la,like try to "show off" to me that he knew short form and he is a very upgrading person...okay lo,you win =.=

3)And...I lagi cannot imagine an "uncle" like him got sense of humour,he still "pei he" my joking,not bad what :p .though he biasa quite humourous when sembang la.cause i thought he will "fu yan" the greeting by me ma (hello,i am very ikhlas de leh)

finished.
*kena tumbuk* haha
just wanted to share this to my classmate,quite lame i know,but actually,maybe,somehow...he have his good too...haha.

And the msg it do make me smile at the moment =)






and because of sending a msg to greet him,it suddenly make me think of meow meow.when everybody sent to TAS,i wish if there's a chance to greet him also...

没有评论: