2009年1月20日星期二

sayonana

well,that was a journey which had teach me an important
lesson in my life...
if you are smart enough,you know what am i going to say.
yes,i meant you!
i am specificly tell you now!
you may thought that story started on today.
i used to think so.
but wrong,i should said,
the story ended today.
dont worry,i wont be changed.
same noob,same stupid,same brainless
same tahan you,same tahan everythings,same no comment,same no angry
same not keep inside my heart
i can play,can tahan everythings
but you (i meant plural!) dont simply try to cross the line!
dont treat me as a toy who you think you are
you are just NOBODY for me!
yes,same not keep inside my heart
cause you fucking people no longer own a place in my heart!
bye
p/s:to my dear reader,i shouldn't pollute my blog because of this kind of person.i'm sorry.
but let me talk,or i'll outta control......

2 条评论:

cLing 说...

huh??
什么事哦??

solitude 说...

wuwuwu.............