2009年10月16日星期五

bila terasa rindu

14th oct



days of wearing evil bracelets-day 1


hmmm...well,this post should be post earlier since today is already the 4th day == actually nothing special,just wanted to tell it is damn hard to eat laaaaa!!!!!!!sigh...and someone said wan belanja me eat apple wor,really treat me soooo good T_T *gam dong gam dong* LOL

and yea,i have to use kids de toothbrush from now on,cant believe leh?nvm,i also took some time to accept it,LOL...btw,i love my pokemon age 2 to 5 toothbrush vry much wei!!!cutelah...hahahaha...soft and kecik,so that wont get hurt :D Eh,dont see me like this la,is doctor's advice kay ==

beside my pokemon toothbrush,theres another toothbrush called orthodontic brush or interbrace brush,means clean areas between teeth and bracelets lo.and it isn't look like a toothbrush,but it is rather look like one of the apparatus in chemistry lab,neh,tat one clean test tube de,know?lol xD

and...and...i think my classmate will shock when see me after holiday@@ please la,dont laugh me :( LOL

oh ya,thats a song i heard it unexpectedly in The Store for few times dy,it make me miss those days deeply,if i didnt mistaken,it's every 8pm rite?ha... :D

p/s:你知道吗,那天她对我说halo,还跟我道歉因为延迟了我的appointment date。我真被她吓到了,呵呵。还有,进去之前我一直很担心被她骂。你看,我没有被骂耶!每次一想到这个就会想到你问我的事和对我说过的话,一直重复在脑海里。。。还有,你是我遇过,最好的医生了。好久不见,嗨,你好吗?=)




没有评论: