2010年7月15日星期四

i dont wanna miss a thing of you

because i hv to save space in my hp memory,i deleted many of pics after transfered to my pc,but when i looked back to the older one,i keep all and decide nt to delete them,because they are the one who laughed with me,support me and understanding me all these year,i keep all of yours pictures even though some are stupid one,or some even spoilted,because those memory are precious and priceless...

just because i dont wanna miss a thing of you

you gv me strength and power,and i'll fight for my own destiny before i fall,even though the ppl outside are calling me stop,asking me not to take risk,persuading me to give up...and only you all can and always will understand me

wat siaw yen said is right:dont tell me how difficult the journey is,but show me how much you will support me...

so will you?





p/s:feels wan to install the chinese function to the pc of psz!!!!cnt type chinese la ><

没有评论: